POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help. Problem with Blob Head : Help. Problem with Blob Head Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  Help. Problem with Blob Head
From: Marc A  Lavoie
Date: 7 Feb 2001 09:11:52
Message: <3a8157a8@news.povray.org>
I've started playing with POV to generate blob heads and have come across a
problem.

The main portion of the head is a cylinder component scaled down in Y and
matrixed to give the jaw line an upward tilt.
The problem is where the chin meets the main part of the head.  There is a
line and a difference in texture between the chin and the rest of the head.

I have posted the code in povray.text.scene-files

I have moved the lights around (At first I thought it was a shadow).

Is the problem with the scaling and /or matrix transformation of the main
cylinder component ?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'head.jpg' (8 KB)